Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Víctor Hugo Oliveira Molinar <vh...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/25 21:11:13 UTC

Understanding system.log

Hello everyone!
I'd like to know if there is any guide or description of the cassandra
server log(system.log).
I mean, how should I interpret each log event, and what information may I
retain for it;

Re: Understanding system.log

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Victor.

AFAIK, there is nothing like that. But I am quite sure that if you don't
understand a log entry someone in this mailing list will be able to help
you with it.

Alain