Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2012/11/21 21:16:25 UTC

[RFC] 1.3 release on the 1st December

Hey,

I plan to cut a release candidate from the 1.3.x branch on the 1st of
December.

This will be the first of CouchDB's timed releases. The next release
will occur on the 1st of March.

If you have anything you want to make into the release, now is the time.

Please also take this opportunity to double check NEWS and CHANGES for me
and make sure that everything has been covered.

NS

Re: [RFC] 1.3 release on the 1st December

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.
On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:16 AM, Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I plan to cut a release candidate from the 1.3.x branch on the 1st of
> December.

Thanks. I have deployed the branch in Iris Couch and I will test it as
it evolves. No news is good news.

--
Iris Couch