Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by SaravananRamamoorthy <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/12 03:04:08 UTC

Fault handling issue in cxf 2.2.5 on WAS 6.1

Hi All,

I have created cxf  webservice client application.
When I deploy the applicaiton in WAS 6.1 and I have change the class loader
to "class loaded with application class loader first" and I have made change
in manifest file as "DisableIBMJAXWSEngine: true".
The application works properly except the fault handling suituation.
When the application receives fault exception, it throws the following
error.

Error 500: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: class loading constraint
violated (class:
org/apache/xml/dtm/ref/dom2dtm/DOM2DTMdefaultNamespaceDeclarationNode
method: getSchemaTypeInfo()Lorg/w3c/dom/TypeInfo;) at pc: 0

Please help me to figure the issue.

Regards
Saravanan R

Re: Fault handling issue in cxf 2.2.5 on WAS 6.1

Posted by SaravananRamamoorthy <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

The problem has been resolved.

The problem is with "xalan-2.7.1.jar".I have removed this jar file from the
shared library and it works in both tomcat and WAS 6.1.

Regards
Saravanan Ramamoorthy