Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Thomas Lutz <ma...@gmx.at> on 2005/06/20 14:34:41 UTC

FAQ and access to daisy documentation...

Hi list !

What is the status of the new documenation site using daisy ?

Is there a public URL yet ?

One of the most frequently asked questions in the users list is "..how
do I access request parameters in the sitemap..." and I'd like to wikify
or FAQ it, but as I read before on this list, all wiki pages have been
converted to daisy ? So will my FAQ addon be lost, if I update
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FAQs?highlight=%28FAQ%29 ?

:-),
tom

Re: FAQ and access to daisy documentation...

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/

> One of the most frequently asked questions in the users list is "..how
> do I access request parameters in the sitemap..." and I'd like to wikify
> or FAQ it, but as I read before on this list, all wiki pages have been
> converted to daisy ?

nope, it is the normal xdoc documentation which has been converted, not
the wiki.

>  So will my FAQ addon be lost, if I update
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FAQs?highlight=%28FAQ%29 ?

no, it won't be lost.