Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by le...@netscape.net on 2002/09/03 20:37:36 UTC

help !!!

Hi,
I want to build xerces 1.7.0 for apache 1.3.14 on Linux Red Hat 7.3.

1.- Can i use xerces-c1_7_0-linux7.2.tar source file on Linux Red Hat 7.3?

2.- I am doing steps located in xerces-c.pdf file, but i have problem in the chapter 4 (Building on Windows and Unix), especifically at the point:
Building Xerces-C++ library:
the path $XERCESCROOT/src/xercesc not exist y for this is impossible executing autoconf command.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks

Re: help !!!

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
The package you have is binary package which does not have source in it.  If
you want to build from source, please grep the source package
(xerces-c-src1_7_0.tar.gz).

Tinny

Re: Is this question to hard?? XSLT????

Posted by Juergen Hermann <jh...@web.de>.
On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:15:49 -0600, Scott Derrick wrote:

>| <?xml-stylesheet type='text/xsl' href='my_stylesheet.xsl' ?>
>|

>| it seems like such a normal thing to do, what am I missing?

That text/xsl is no valid (registered) MIME type, use text/xml.

Ciao, Jürgen

Is this question to hard?? XSLT????

Posted by Scott Derrick <sc...@tnstaafl.net>.
From: "Scott Derrick" <sc...@tnstaafl.net>
| Hi all,
|
| I must be missing something really obvious.
|
| I need to generate XML documents that use XSLT style sheets. Which means I
| need the DOMWriter to generate a stylesheet reference at the top of the
XML

XSLT????