Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/09/16 22:18:26 UTC

spare CPU power for nightly mass-checks?

Committers --

Do any of you have spare machines that fit these criteria?

  - are linux/x86 (preferably)

  - have a perl that can run "mass-check"

  - you can set up a userid to run "mass-check"

  - are not bandwidth-metered

  - you would be happy to allow incoming SSH invocations from
    spamassassin.zones.apache.org

  - have a static IP address, or at least a dynamic-DNS address that
    is kept up to date

If so, I've set up a way to distribute the mass-check load, and more
client hosts to distribute the load *to* would be welcome (currently we
only have "vmsa", our ASF-hosted vmware instance).

--j.

Re: spare CPU power for nightly mass-checks?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 08:08:39PM +0100, Justin Mason wrote:
> Unfortunately the only offer has been a non-committer -- and I'd
> prefer to keep it committer-only due to confidentiality.  Anyone?

Yeah, I still have the machine I offered a while ago available. :)
I can add a new run after my personal run finishes.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Bender to Zoidberg: "You're looking less nuts, crabby."