Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Govorukhin <dm...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/14 13:53:08 UTC

Need review IGNITE-8661

Folks,

I fixed a problem with an iterator. [1] WALItreater is not stopped if can
not deserialize record or fail read record with corrupted content. Please
review [2][3].

[1] IGNITIGNITE-8661 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8661>
[2] PR-4155 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/4155>
[3] CR-637 <https://reviews.ignite.apache.org/ignite/review/IGNT-CR-637>

dev-list discussion: WAL iterator unexpected behavior

Re: Need review IGNITE-8661

Posted by Eduard Shangareev <ed...@gmail.com>.
Dmitriy,

Great job!

I will look.

Re: Need review IGNITE-8661

Posted by Dmitriy Govorukhin <dm...@gmail.com>.
Dmitriy,

I think we can try to include it in 2.6.

Re: Need review IGNITE-8661

Posted by Ivan Rakov <iv...@gmail.com>.
Dmitriy G.,

Re: Need review IGNITE-8661