Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Suraj Pindoria <su...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/07/19 00:12:10 UTC

Cordova-lib Submodules

Hi everyone,

I have spent the last few weeks working with Anis on cordova-lib and trying to split up the src into smaller submodules based on functionality.  I just submitted a pull request with my changes.  It looks like a lot, but all I have done is rearrange the files, grouping files that go together, and fixing their references accordingly.  I also separated their respective tests based on the groups I made.

If you have any questions or suggestions on how to improve my groupings please let me know.

Thanks,
Suraj.

Re: Cordova-lib Submodules