Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Gilbert, Antoine" <AG...@korem.com> on 2006/05/26 15:04:39 UTC

jsessionid

Hi

I have a problem related to http sessions.

I have an image tag in a page. Using JavaScript I change the source of
the image and calling a servlet hosted by tomcat 5. In this particular
case I have to specify the jsessionid in the url to bind the call to an
existing session.

http://myurl;jsessionid=xx?otherparams
<http://myurl;jsessionid=xx/?otherparams> =...

I don't know why, but this is not working. It seem to be on a different
session than the existing one.

Re: jsessionid

Posted by Marc Farrow <ma...@gmail.com>.
should not the jsessionid be just another parameter like the rest?

have you tried this?

--
Marc Farrow