Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Veli-Matti Hurskainen <vm...@softa.fi> on 2015/03/03 12:21:46 UTC

Re: Install, language.xml

Attached is a copy from console.

VmH

--
Veli-Matti Hurskainen
tel: +358 50 303 1211

Re: Install, language.xml

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Please use unsubscribe link from here:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/mail-lists.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

AW: Install, language.xml

Posted by Manuel Michaelis <ma...@manuelmichaelis.de>.
Dear administrators,

Re: Install, language.xml

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Lots of errors in your console output
Could you please do the following:

1) re-download 3.0.4 release
2) extract it to the empty folder
3) copy your existing persistence.xml and DB driver
4) start red5-debug.sh

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax