Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Za...@ocs.com on 2003/05/30 16:58:17 UTC

Find global forwards in individual module

Hi, guys

We are using multi modules in Struts. We find a prolem in finding the global forward specified in the default config. For example, our UserProfileThanksAction is configed in profile module and "home" is the name of a global forward specified in the default config, when we say

return mapping.findForward("home");

in UserProfileThanksAction the mapping is not able to find "home".

We are not using the switch action. Instead we are specifying modul prefix in config file. For example,

What is the appropriate way to find global forwards in individual module ?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Zaili Xu