Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/23 11:31:55 UTC

Download from central or mine?

Hi guys,
I made my local repository to remote shared repository with JBoss.
My local repository has many artifacts from central repository.

Then I specified another local repository for my Maven-2.0.4.
I set following scripts to pom.xml of my project.
<repositories>
	<repository>
		<id>ce</id>
		<name>CE Central Maven Repository</name>
		<url>http://172.20.82.35:8080/maven/</url>
	</repository>
</repositories>
I run "mvn package" for the application.
I found that some artifacts were downloaded from my own shared repository,
but others were from central repository.

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang

Re: Download from central or mine?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Declare your repo as a "mirrorOf" central in settings.xml to override Central.

Wayne