Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Gérard Vidal <Ge...@ens-lyon.fr> on 2016/04/29 13:43:12 UTC

Proposal of a common Topic for [Marmotta Users] discussions

Hello,

All the discussions in this list are interesting because it raises a
problem that we came across or just for keeping  valuable information.
But there is no way to identify the threads among our ordinary mail flux.

Would it be possible to like in some other groups to get a distinctive
tag in our topic that may enable to recognize thi group or help redirect
it in an appropriate subbox. why not [Marmotta Users] for example...
Maybe maintainers can do something on that...:-)

thanks, best regards
Gerard

--
Gérard Vidal
Chargé de mission normes et veille technologique et numériques auprès du