Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/24 11:31:40 UTC

When moving to GMail ...

Just a note to remind people that if you move to GMail, your email
address changes.

Whether you can post to a list is a function of your email address, so
to post messages you need to subscribe under the new address.

The worse part is that you don't always realize this at first, since
GMail threads your response before it roundtrips to the list :(

Several of Manfred's posts were stuck in the moderation queue, I think
because he switched to a GMail account. If a conversation seems
out-of-synch, that's why :)

(Hey, does anyone else want to be the moderator?)

-Ted.

Re: When moving to GMail ...

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
I'm doing it for several other lists.  You can add me if you like.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

Re: When moving to GMail ...

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm a blockhead!
Thanks, Ted.

Are all of our lists moderated or only the ppmc?
And do you know who is moderator for board and infrastructure? Because
I also gmailed some mails there while subscribed with only my apache
email.  :-(

-MG