Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Brandon Peters <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/20 20:17:18 UTC

CacheMemcache error

I just did a svn update on my version of shindig (after about two
weeks of not doing SVN updates) and I got this error:

Cannot use object of type GadgetFeatureRegistry as array in
/var/www/shindig/php/src/common/CacheMemcache.php on line 108

I switched back over to CacheFile to get the site working, but would
like to use the Memcache interface at the end of the day.
Thanks,
Brandon

--
Brandon Peters

Re: CacheMemcache error

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl>.
What happened is that i added some code to deal with the configurable
refreshInterval param of the proxy requests (and added some basic
cache stampeding protection).

With file based cached that was easy, just look at the file modified
time to see how old it is, however memcache offers no such
information .. so i changed the caching scheme from straight storing
objects, to storing an array with the time and data... so since you
didn't flush the cache, the information was all out of wack compared
to what it expected :)

Glad it got resolved,

	-- Chris

Re: CacheMemcache error