Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 江天 <jt...@163.com> on 2019/03/01 08:31:12 UTC

How to mark SonarLint issues as False Positive or Won't Fix

Hello,

I have seen some sonar issues that are not really issues. Leaving them as they are makes it harder to find the true positives, so I want to mark them as False Positive or Won't Fix. However, I can’t find the option. Is this because I do not have the privilege?

Tian Jiang

Re: How to mark SonarLint issues as False Positive or Won't Fix

Posted by 江天 <jt...@163.com>.
Thanks for your advice. This is indeed a better way.

Tian Jiang