Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2008/10/09 22:20:26 UTC

Re: New Document Added to Wiki

Richard,

I finally got around to looking at this. I made some minor edits, but it
looks good. Thanks a lot for doing it.

-> richard

Posted by richard jackson <rd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

I've been out myself for a while and am just getting back so have not
been keeping up with mail. Give me a few more days and I will be
getting back to contributing.

Richard J