Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Yates <Mi...@bullant.com.au> on 2005/08/29 03:58:49 UTC

Configuring CommonsHTTPSenders HTTPClient

All,
I have successfully configured an Axis client to use Commons HTTPClient as
its HTTP transport application, however I now wish to control the
configuration of the HTTPClient a little more closely.

I have looked through the source and see the following property names eg
axis.http.client.maximum.total.connections
axis.http.client.maximum.connections.per.host

And I have successfully been able to set these values using the
-D<param=value> at the command line.
However I would like to be able to control these parameter from a
configuration file.

Can I do this from the client-config.wsdd? If so what do I need to put in to
the client-config.wsdd to set these parameters?
If these can not be set in the client-config.wsdd is there another
configuration file I can use to get these values set?

I see that the axis code uses commons-discovery to read its configuration
values but I am uncertain how commons-discovery collects its values.

Thanks for any information.
Michael

Re: Configuring CommonsHTTPSenders HTTPClient

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
try AxisProperties.setProperty()

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform