Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> on 2018/02/06 19:58:56 UTC

Welcome new committers and PMC member!

Folks,

I'm happy to announce that we have two new developers on the project!

Renan DelValle is now a committer and PMC member

Jordan Ly is now a committer

Welcome aboard, we're looking forward to your continued contributions!

-=Bill

Re: Welcome new committers and PMC member!

Posted by Dave Lester <dl...@apache.org>.
Congrats Renan and Jordan!

Posted by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephan Erb <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mohit Jaggi <mo...@uber.com>.
Awesome! Thank you Renan and Jordan for contributing to the greater good.

Posted by Manivannan <ci...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Renan and Jordan!