Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com> on 2013/10/21 00:20:45 UTC

Tivoli access manager and cxf jaxws web services.

Anyone know of blog posts or examples of integrating tam and cxf?

Sent from my Android phone

Re: Tivoli access manager and cxf jaxws web services.

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
Ok - so after some more googling my initial query was too vague.  I can see
that Web seal is a reverse proxy and probably does not need any cxf
integration.

What I am more interested in is any information regarding use of TAM as
identity provider.    I am assuming I am probably going to need to use
something like ws-trust and iDP.

I will continue to pursue this and come back here with more targeted
questions.

Sorry for the spam!

Cheers
Jason