Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Pennebaker <ap...@42six.com> on 2013/09/12 17:09:41 UTC

How can I compile all .thrift files (*.thrift) as a Maven phase?

I'm using maven-antrun-plugin to execute a thrift shell command. I can
compile one file per <exec> with <arg value="...path/to/file.thrift" />,
but I would like to compile all .thrift files in a directory. How can I do
this?

I tried using <arg value="...path/to/*.thrift" />, but Maven rejected this
syntax.

Re: How can I compile all .thrift files (*.thrift) as a Maven phase?

Posted by Doug Douglass <do...@gmail.com>.
Google might help: http://www.google.com/search?q=thrift%2Bmaven%2Bplugin

I have no experience with this plugin, nor thrift.

HTH

Posted by Yuen-Chi Lian <me...@yclian.com>.

Posted by Andrew Pennebaker <ap...@42six.com>.
Roger roger, works for me!