Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com> on 2014/07/25 17:30:55 UTC

CLOUDSTACK-7184

Hi guys,

We had some serious corruption today, described in CLOUDSTACK-7184 (XenServer specific).

Some discussion/help on how to prevent these issues is appreciated. Thx!

Kind Regards,
Remi Bergsma

Re: CLOUDSTACK-7184

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi Tim,

Have a safe flight! I will make sure you¹ll get a copy of the logs.

Thanks,
Remi

Re: CLOUDSTACK-7184

Posted by Tim Mackey <tm...@gmail.com>.