Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Liao, Avian" <al...@enporion.com> on 2004/12/08 23:17:49 UTC

question of ${_javaScript} function

Hi, All,

Anyone has experience passing variable between Jmtere variable and javascript variable?
In my case, I have variable that was extracted by Regex, and I called it "findMe", in function, I try to use javascript to see if I can reuse this variable or not, so I did like
${__javaScript(${findMe}+123,showJava)}

After all this, I use Java Request to see how is the variable doing between Jmeter and javascript, and it turns out nothing. Any ideal?

Al

Re: question of ${_javaScript} function

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:17:49 -0500, Liao, Avian <al...@enporion.com> wrote:
> Hi, All,
>
> Anyone has experience passing variable between Jmtere variable and javascript variable?
> In my case, I have variable that was extracted by Regex, and I called it "findMe", in function, I try to use javascript to see if I can reuse this variable or not, so I did like
> ${__javaScript(${findMe}+123,showJava)}
>
> After all this, I use Java Request to see how is the variable doing between Jmeter and javascript, and it turns out nothing. Any ideal?

Check the jmeter.log file for errors.