Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de> on 2003/12/14 00:26:13 UTC

still junit problems

hi all,

I'm a bit lost. I hoped to fix all open issues, but I still get junit
failures.

They all seem related to the latest changes in the fields of prefetching .
I'm not an insider in this part of the code and did not find any
solution so far.
Especially the latest changes to QueryReferenceBroker.java seem to be
critical but I don't quite understand why the changes have been made and
why we should make them when they have negative impacts on other parts?

Oleg and Jakob could you please recheck your latest changes and make
sure that there are no open issues?

We always had a strict policy to not ship releases with junit problems.
I think it won't be a good idea to break this rule for RC5 without very
reasons.

I need some sleep now...
cu tomorrow,
Thomas

junit-no-compile-no-prepare:
     [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests
     [junit] Tests run: 298, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 33,76 sec
     [junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests FAILED
     [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests
     [junit] [BOOT] INFO: OJB.properties:
file:/home/tom/projekte/db-ojb/target/test/ojb/OJB.properties
     [junit] [BOOT] INFO: No value for key 'CollectionProxyClass'
     [junit] Tests run: 168, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:
15,493 sec
     [junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests FAILED
     [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.soda.AllTests
     [junit] [BOOT] INFO: OJB.properties:
file:/home/tom/projekte/db-ojb/target/test/ojb/OJB.properties
     [junit] [BOOT] INFO: No value for key 'CollectionProxyClass'
     [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 7,516 sec
     [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.otm.AllTests
     [junit] Tests run: 76, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 19,029 sec

Re: still junit problems

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi all,

QueryTest#testPrefetchedArraySingleKey. Array of articles is null when
the using the proxy. this is a known error and it also fails everytime.

but i'm fighting with some strange errors:

these two errors sometimes show up sometimes they don't ???

testDeleteNestedField(org.apache.ojb.broker.NestedFieldsTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
expected:<0> but was:<4>

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Wrong number of queried objects
expected:<5> but was:<12>
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.CollectionTest.testStoreCollectionObjectsWithBackReference(CollectionTest.java:573)
	at
	at

jakob