Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Dmitry Sivachenko <tr...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/22 18:51:24 UTC

How to build hbase package

Hello!

What is the correct procedure for producing a complete hbase package?
Something similar to what "mvn package" gives for hadoop: I get hadoop-dist/target/hadoop-2.4.1/ directory which contains all hadoop-related jars in standard directories plus all dependencies too.  So I can just tar this directory and have everything needed.

After I do "mvn package" for hbase-0.98.3, all resulting jars are scattered in hbase-<project>/target/ directories, and I have no idea how to guess what dependencies are needed from my ~/.m2 directory.

Thanks in advance!

Re: How to build hbase package

Posted by Ishan Chhabra <ic...@rocketfuel.com>.
Does this work for you: mvn install assembly:single

--
*Ishan Chhabra *| Rocket Scientist | RocketFuel Inc.

Re: How to build hbase package

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Hi Dmitry,