Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jonathan Vila Lopez <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/20 22:32:52 UTC

[ANN] JBCNconf Java & JVM conference Tickets are already available.

Hi all

We are glad to announce that Early Bird tickets are finally available for
the event JBCNconf.

We have great speakers already confirmed with interesting talks : *Rob
Davies, Claus Ibsen, Andres Almiray, David Brimley, Masoud Kalali, Jean
Baptiste Onofre, Christopher Batey,Johan Janssen,Laurent Doguin , Simon
Basle* and more to come. Every week we'll be adding new talks with new
speakers.

We are receiving papers every day and it's amazing, and we are still open
to CFP until 1st of May, so if you want to send some, don't think twice.

We'll have different tracks with some workshops and really interesting
talks, so if you want to enjoy this beautiful city of Barcelona and listen
and practice some cool stuff, this is the event.

                                  www.jbcnconf.com

Hope to see you there !!!!

Kind regards & thank you.

<http://barcelonajug.org/>