Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Edson Richter <ed...@hotmail.com> on 2022/02/14 18:30:07 UTC

ActiveMQ console behind HaProxy with SSL

Hi!

I do have a ActiveMQ instance running, and console is listening on port 8161 with protocol http.
I’ve then setup a HaProxy conecting to ActiveMQ receiving connections on ports 80 (http) and 443 (https).
When I access my ActiveMQ console, for some reason, Chrome and Firefox are being redirected to HTTP (Edge, on the other way around, keeps https).
Seems this is a problem with login page (on the first access, I’m redirected to the login page) - anyone knows how can I tell hawtio to not redirect page to HTTP for login, or, at least, use X-Forwarded-Proto on redirect?

Thanks in advance,

Edson Richter

Enviado do Email<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows