Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by teru kohama <te...@mctv.ne.jp> on 2003/05/23 20:07:46 UTC

PopupCalendar

Hello,
I need to use PopupCalendar so that I wrote something like this written
bellow on demo-portlets.xreg.
----
<portlet-entry name="PopupCalendar" hidden="false"
        type="ref" parent="JSP" application="false">

                <title>Battle of Waterloo</title>
                <description>some Japanese are written here:
mm/dd/yyyy</description>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.modules.parameters.PopupCalendar</classname>
<parameter name="date2" value="06/18/1812" type="style"
            hidden="false" cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>
        <media-type ref="html"/>
    </portlet-entry>
----

I added "Battle of Waterloo" on my customise.
But it didn't turn out.
I would appreciate any help on this problem.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards

Teru

Re: PopupCalendar

Posted by teru kohama <te...@mctv.ne.jp>.
Thaks a lot for the reply.
I have been struggling for having PopupCalendar.
I found my lack of knowledge of mapping.
I need to learn the basic concept of Jetspeed more.
Then I will try again.
Thanks Mark.
I learned a lot.

Best regard.
teru
Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Teru,

You want to use PopupCalendar within the body of your portlet, right? If so,
here's an example from parameter-demo-portlet.jsp (CVS head):

<P>
Here's an example of using parameter style within the body of a portlet:
<P>
<%
Hashtable map = new Hashtable();
map.put("skin-list.style.registry", "Skin");
%>