Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Mark <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/19 05:54:22 UTC

IoSessionLogger.trace()

I am getting compilation errors on the following methods:

public static void trace(Logger log, IoSession session, String message)
public static void trace(Logger log, IoSession session, String message,
Throwable cause)

Am I missing someting?  I just did an update in Eclipse, and the problem
still exists.

--
..Cheers
Mark