Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/14 13:15:20 UTC

OpenCalais endpoint

Hi all,

after a loooong time I resurrected an old project of mine where i was using
OpenCalaisAnnotator (as a fallback for NER) and it seems the old endpoint
for accessing their remote API has been removed, and hence the annotator no
longer works.
I'm not sure if it'd be enough to just change the URL (I've simply removed
it from my pipeline) but just wanted to give an heads up around this.

Regards,
Tommaso

Re: OpenCalais endpoint

Posted by Silvestre Losada <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Marshall,

Let me collect some more information and open a ticket. The endpoint
changed to api.thomsonreuters.com. I think that they change the endpoint
and also the input and output.

Y let you know.

Re: OpenCalais endpoint

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.