Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Nguyen Nam <nn...@yahoo.fr> on 2002/11/04 11:12:22 UTC

Block-container without Height property

Hello everybody,

Does someone know how to use block-container without specifying its Height
property (beacause I'd like to position my text but cannot know the length
of its content) ?

Thank you for any help  !

Nam

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !

Re: Block-container without Height property

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Nguyen Nam wrote:
> Does someone know how to use block-container without specifying its Height
> property (beacause I'd like to position my text but cannot know the length
> of its content) ?

This is not implemented. You'll have to choose between absolute positioning
and automatic heigth. If in doubt, just use a large heigth, for example the
page height. The container will only be partially filled but this does no
harm, absolutely positioned containers may overlap (absolute positioning and
automatic page breakss are incompatible anyway).

J.Pietschmann