Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2007/05/23 21:49:07 UTC

Arnuad Simon as committer

I'd like to propose the addition of Arnuad Simon as a Qpid committer.

He has contributed significantly on the Java Broker (particularly in the
area of transaction, and has created a JDBC based persistence module
for the project), both in code and mailing list terms.

This vote will stay open 72 hours. Please cast your vote.

[ ] Add Arnaud as a Qpid committer

Re: Arnuad Simon as committer

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
On 23/05/07, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:

> I'd like to propose the addition of Arnuad Simon as a Qpid committer.
>
> He has contributed significantly on the Java Broker (particularly in the
> area of transaction, and has created a JDBC based persistence module
> for the project), both in code and mailing list terms.
>
> This vote will stay open 72 hours. Please cast your vote.

[+1] Add Arnaud as a Qpid committer

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Arnuad Simon as committer