Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by nokia ceph <no...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/19 12:02:39 UTC

Cassandra repair in different version

Hi ,

i have 5 node cassandra cluster. 3 nodes are in 3.0.13 version and 2 nodes
are in 3.0.6.
Is it safe to do a node repair on the cluster??

 Regards,
Renoy

Re: Cassandra repair in different version

Posted by Rahul Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Is there a reason why these versions are so different ? I would recommend bringing 3.0.6 to 3.0.13 before doing cluster wise commands.

Rahul Singh
Chief Executive Officer
m 202.905.2818

Anant Corporation
1010 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 250
Washington, D.C. 20007

We build and manage digital business technology platforms.