Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org> on 2006/02/20 22:19:54 UTC

[1.1] Problem with mock dependeny

I'm in the process of upgrading from 1.02 to 1.1 beta 2 and I've run into a
strange (to me) problem.  We have several projects with dependencies on the
MockObjects project (only at test time).  The jar is in the repository, but
it's not being  added to the  class path when compiling the tests.
Everythign worked fine under earlier versions.  What's changed with 1.1?

--
Esse quam videri
(to be rather than to seem)

Re: [1.1] Problem with mock dependeny

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I've had this happen before myself -- when the checksum doesn't match
the remote repo -- no idea how it happens, or what to do about it.

Its only happened a handful of times so it hasn't been a real problem
for me as yet.

Wayne

Posted by Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org>.

--