Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/03/02 00:25:50 UTC

[gump] Another dumb question

Hi,

When exactly do the descriptors on the different machines get updated. I
notice that the one running now (gump.covalent) is still using an old version
of the jakarta-commons-sandbox.xml project descriptor and thus commons-altrmi
is failing.

So when will it be updated exactly? Is it one run behind or something? If so
can we change your cron script so that it updates
jakarta-alexandria/proposal/gump prior to starting gump?

--
Cheers,

Pete