Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2013/09/15 18:04:41 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.13.2

This is a voting thread for Libcloud 0.13.2.

This is another primarily a bug-fix release. Previous release included a
fix for the Content-Length bug which didn't fully fix the original issue.
It missed out "raw" requests which are fixed in this release (LIBCLOUD-396).

This bug could manifest itself while uploading a file with some of the
storage providers.

Besides this bug fix, it includes a couple of other smaller bug fixes and
changes. Full change log
can be found at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=libcloud.git;a=blob;f=CHANGES;h=b7747f777afdeb63bcacf496d1d034f1b3287c31;hb=c4b3daae946049652a500a8515929b4cbf14a6b4

Release artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/.

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.13.2

Vote will be opened until September 18th, 2013 (or longer, if needed).

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.13.2

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
OK, it's September 18th and we already have enough votes so I'm closing
this thread.

Vote has passed with 4 binding +1's (including now explicit +1 from me):

- Tomaz - +1 (binding)
- Jerry - +1 (binding)
- Mahendra - +1 (binding)
- John - +1 (binding)
- Sebastien - +1

Thanks to everyone who voted. I will upload the release artifacts and send
the release announcement later today or some time tomorrow.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by John Carr <jo...@me.com>.
+1 from me too :-)