Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2011/08/18 21:02:23 UTC

slight cleanup of build (Continuous Integration) setups

I added the MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx800m  -XX:MaxPermSize=256m to all our builds - the
Addons was getting failures "out of perm space" in some environments.

I deleted the old UIMA-AS configuration (hasn't been run in 5 months) and
renamed the UIMA-AS-2 to just UIMA-AS.

-Marshall

Re: slight cleanup of build (Continuous Integration) setups

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 8/18/11 9:02 PM, Marshall Schor wrote:
> I deleted the old UIMA-AS configuration (hasn't been run in 5 months) and
> renamed the UIMA-AS-2 to just UIMA-AS.

Does UIMA-AS compiles now on the server?

Jörn