Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 14:17:27 UTC

Using the invoker to test against multiple versions of a dependency

I have a maven module that builds a Lucene / Solr plugin. The POM calls for
(e.g.) version 4.0.0 of Lucene.

It is claimed that this plugin will work fine when integrated with, for
example, version 4.4.0 of Lucene. I'd like to automatically test this
without maintain multiple near-identical versions of the test rig.

This strikes me as more or less an application of the invoker. Can anyone
point to a model of using the invoker this way?

Re: Using the invoker to test against multiple versions of a dependency

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Are you talking about maven-invoker-plugin or some other "invoker"?

/Anders