Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Aidan Diffey <ai...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/23 11:17:00 UTC

Apache FTP server default thread count

Hello all.

What is the default thread count for Apache FTP server using
NIOListeners?  Also, is this configurable?

Kind regards

Aidan Diffey

Re: Apache FTP server default thread count

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Aidan Diffey <ai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the default thread count for Apache FTP server using
> NIOListeners?  Also, is this configurable?

It will default to the maximum login count, or if that's not set, 16.
You can configure it on the server using the max-threads attribute (if
using the XML config) or via the API. It's only available from 1.0.5
and was missing in our documentation. I've updated the documentation,
but it will take some hour before it's on the site.

/niklas