Posted to bridges-user@portals.apache.org by Jose Ramon Diaz Iriarte <jo...@biko2.com> on 2007/07/03 11:43:46 UTC

Strtus version

Hi all!

    We want to integrate a Struts 1.3.8 application in liferay portal
(or other, but this is the favourite), so we are thninking abut using
Struts-bridges. At first sight, I can see it is ready for 1.2.7 struts
version. Would it work with Struts 1.3.8? would there be to make
important changes?

    Thanks a lot!

       Joserra

Re: Strtus version

Posted by Jose Ramon Diaz Iriarte <jo...@biko2.com>.
Our first trials have not worked properly. We had problems with
MessagesTEI instantiation.
We have had a first contact, but in september we will HAVE to integrate
our project in liferay, so we will investigate further after summer.
Thanks!

Re: Strtus version

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.