Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by "SN, Ranganath" <ra...@sap.com> on 2017/08/17 04:47:38 UTC

Calcite: Parse nested query.

Hi Team,
I am trying to parse nested query. Is there any functionalities or apis to parse nested query.

Sample query:  Select a,b,c from d where d.id in (select id from (select id from e));

Same question I asked in Stack overflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45708946/how-to-parse-nested-sql-statement-using-calcite

Thanks & Regards!
Ranganath SN
9964322702

Re: Calcite: Parse nested query.

Posted by Jess Balint <jb...@gmail.com>.
The parser should handle this. What is stopping you from parsing it?