Posted to user@hive.apache.org by shahab <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/10 13:46:28 UTC

Does any one know how to deploy a custom UDAF jar file in SparkSQL

Hi,

Does any one know how to deploy a custom UDAF jar file in SparkSQL? Where
should i put the jar file so SparkSQL can pick it up and make it accessible
for SparkSQL applications?
I do not use spark-shell instead I want to use it in an spark application.

 I posted same question to Spark mailing list, but no answer so far !

best,
/Shahab

Re: Does any one know how to deploy a custom UDAF jar file in SparkSQL

Posted by shahab <sh...@gmail.com>.
@Xuefu: Thanks, I know this. Since I haven't got any answer there I sought
maybe I could get some help here.

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>.