Posted to users@maven.apache.org by oetzi <ma...@bva.bund.de> on 2007/12/06 08:56:29 UTC

how can I just create java files without compiling?

Hallo,
I'm a maven newbie :)
I have a WSDL file and I'm using the axistools-maven-plugin with the goal
wsdl2java to create the associated java files.
My problem: I need a command to create the java files only. At the moment
I'm using the mvn compile or the mvn install command.
Can anyone help me?

RE: how can I just create java files without compiling?

Posted by oetzi <ma...@bva.bund.de>.
thank you very much!
I got it with the command
mvn org.codehaus.mojo:axistools-maven-plugin:wsdl2java

RE: how can I just create java files without compiling?

Posted by ni...@planet.nl.
Try to call the goal directly by:

mvn axistools:wsdl2java

When that starts complaining about an unknown plugin try:

mvn org.codehaus.mojo:axistools:wsdl2java

Hth,

Nick S.