Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Luca Borz <lb...@opera21.it> on 2008/12/18 12:19:50 UTC

problem with customization of site generation with maven

Hi,

i have a problem with Maven automatic site generation. I want to
overwrite the standard output index.html, so i write my own
site/apt/index.apt. Maven generates correctly the index.html from my apt
file but in the menu on the left named "Project Information", the voice
"About" is dissapeared. When i remove my apt file Maven generates by
itself the index.html page and the About returns in the menu.
I've already checked that in my pom file there is the index report.
It's a bug or what? There is anyway to solve it?

Tanks in advance, Luca.

--

..:: Luca Borz ::..
Junior Researcher

VERSO21 S.R.L
gruppo OPERA21
Via F. Zeni 8 - 38068 Rovereto
Tel. +39 02 69374 393  - Fax +39 0464443360
e-mail: lborz@opera21.it <ma...@opera21.it>
website: www.opera21.it <http://www.opera21.it>