Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by la...@email.dk on 2005/08/10 14:04:07 UTC

Multiple sites in one context

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to have like multiple "sites" in one
context (web.xml). Actually I would really like to group my pages in folders
rather than placing them all in the context root folder? Im using the 4.0 beta
2 (or 3) release!

regards
--
Lars Borup Jensen

Re: Multiple sites in one context

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
On 8/10/05, Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net> wrote:
> ציטוט lars.borup@email.dk:
> Actually I would really like to group my pages in folders
> > rather than placing them all in the context root folder? Im using the 4.0 beta
> > 2 (or 3) release!
>
> This is normal - just specify a relative path of your .page file.
> Additionally you can group components and pages in libraries on the
> classpath.

Yes, you end up with page names like "admin/EditUser"

So, you might have /admin/EditUser.html, /WEB-INF/admin/EditUser.page, etc.

To reference such a page:

<a jwcid="@PageLink" page="admin/EditUser">edit user</a>

etc.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: Multiple sites in one context

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.
ציטוט lars.borup@email.dk:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if it would be possible to have like multiple "sites" in one
> context (web.xml).

As of tapestry 4, you can define many tapestry applications under one
context. Not sure if it is what you really need...