Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2020/07/16 12:51:21 UTC

PMC list in jackrabbit-parent/pom.xml vs team member list in jackrabbit/site

Hi there,

it *seems* to me that we publish our PMC information in
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/site/trunk/src/site/markdown/jackrabbit-roadmap.md>
nowadays.

Does this mean we can get rid of the PMC list in jackrabbit-parent/pom.xml?

Best regards, Julian

Re: PMC list in jackrabbit-parent/pom.xml vs team member list in jackrabbit/site

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 16.07.2020 15:43, Marcel Reutegger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 16.07.20, 15:23, "Julian Reschke" <ju...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> On 16.07.2020 15:08, Konrad Windszus wrote:
>>> At Apache Sling we never put developer info into our modules and I am +1
>>> on removing this info from the pom.xml in Jackrabbit either.
>>
>> I agree, but would like to hear from other senior team members, such as
>> Marcel :-)
>
> I don't remember why we have the list in the pom.xml. Maybe we built a site
> at some point that generated a list of committers by pulling the information
> from the pom.xml.
>
> I agree with removing the list from the pom.xml.
>
> Regards
>   Marcel

Thanks for the feedback!

-> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-4616>

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 16.07.2020 15:29, Konrad Windszus wrote:
> Still the wrong link. Correct is
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/site/trunk/src/site/markdown/jackrabbit-team.md

Ah, indeed.

Re: PMC list in jackrabbit-parent/pom.xml vs team member list in jackrabbit/site

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Still the wrong link. Correct is https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/site/trunk/src/site/markdown/jackrabbit-team.md <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/site/trunk/src/site/markdown/jackrabbit-team.md>

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Did you really mean that link?
I rather see this info in https://jackrabbit.apache.org/jcr/jackrabbit-team.html <https://jackrabbit.apache.org/jcr/jackrabbit-team.html> (don't have the according MD SVN file URL at hand)