Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com> on 2023/02/23 13:52:01 UTC

[ACTIVITY]GSoC has started

Hi guys,

GSoC 2023[1] has started, GSoC is a good opportunity to involve more
contributors, increase diversity and build solid communities around
ASF Projects.

Please let me know if you need any help with the GSoC process.
Here are some related materials that we could learn about.

[1]https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html
[2]https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

Best wishes!
Calvin Kirs

Re:[ACTIVITY]GSoC has started

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.
Thanks for your remind. We are working on it.

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email: