Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Jai Asher <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/16 06:18:59 UTC

[VOTE] Pulsar 1.22.0-incubating Release Candidate 0

This is the first release candidate for Apache Pulsar, version
1.22.0-incubating.

It fixes the following issues:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/milestone/11?closed=1

*** Please download, test and vote by Tuesday, Feb 20th, 2018, 10:00 GMT.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pulsar/pulsar-1.22.0-incubating-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepulsar-1007/

The tag to be voted upon:
v1.22.0-incubating-candidate-0 (96d720c928b21485df8e055dde379aeeb7f81624)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/releases/tag/v1.22.0-incubating-candidate-0

Pulsar's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/pulsar/KEYS

Please download the source package, and follow the README to build
and run the Pulsar standalone service.

Re: [VOTE] Pulsar 1.22.0-incubating Release Candidate 0

Posted by Jai Asher <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
    "1.22.0-incubating Release Candidate 0" can't be verified at the moment
since the TLS certs we used in our test suites have expired today.
    We will get it fixed and release another candidate soon.

Regards,
Jai

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)