Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lizzie O'Grady <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/13 22:15:49 UTC

att vadim: configuration localhost:8080

sorry vadim, you are speaking to a real dummy here!...my configuration is on
default 4080 as you suggest. its probably really basic...how do i change
this? yikes....

i have the startup terminal open and running...do i type something in there.

thank you for your help so far....i have a university deadline, so this list
is a brilliant resource.

lizzie

(apologies to all if i have come into the wrong posting)

RE: att vadim: configuration localhost:8080

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Lizzie O'Grady [mailto:grrrly@hotmail.com]
>
> sorry vadim, you are speaking to a real dummy here!...my configuration
is on
> default 4080 as you suggest. its probably really basic...how do i
change
> this? yikes....

Lizzie:

I have not seen your sitemap, but if your XIndice is on port 4080, then
you should access it from the sitemap using port 4080, not 8080. URL to
XIndice should be like:

  xmldb:xindice://localhost:4080/db/internetsoup/

Vadim