Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jason James <mr...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/23 12:16:24 UTC

spidering with Jmeter

Hi,

I have looked through the docs on spidering. The simple caller seems
to just go 1-deep in the site, whereas I want to find all its way down
through the site and report back on all the pages.

I have two HTTP request pages (please see attached). I have used a
path of .* in the one under the Link Parser (if I also add this in the
other HTTP request the whole thing just dies).

Can someone shed some light on what I am doing wrong please?

Would it be possible for someone to send me a screenshot of their
working jmeter spidering technique...? :/

Cheers
Jason